Páginas

▼

miércoles, 19 de junio de 2019

Prensa y Tele para el mural de las pelotaris

Súper contenta con la repercusión que tuvo el mural en Vitoria.
No es fácil que se crucen los astros y los planetas y que un proyecto de tal magnitud se pueda llevar  a cabo, por lo tanto un reconocimiento del mérito siempre es súper guay. 
El Correo aquí

Noticias de Álava aquí
Eitb

19 comentarios:

  1. يقوم الدكتور محمود ناصر ب علاج دوالي الساقين بدون جرحة باحدث التقنيات العلاجية المتطورة مثل الكلاكس التي تقوم بالدمج بين الليزر والحقن في انً واحد.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great information, i was searching of this kind of information, thankyou very much for sharing with us.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello there, just became alert to your weblog thru Google,
    and located that it’s truly informative.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I genuinely like your ideas. Thanks for the excellent information for the plan.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. There was nothing better in my mind than to read more about such topics.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. If you know of any please share. Appreciate it!...AO

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thanks once again...AO

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Thank you for some other informative blog..AO

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I look forward to reading many articles from you. It's really great and informative...AO

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Thank you for posting information. Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good..

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I’m experiencing some small security problems with my latest website and I’d like to find something more safeguarded

    ResponderEliminar
  14. You’re really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible. It seems that you’re doing any unique trick.

    ResponderEliminar

Ya, pero....